Curbside Pickup Instructions
Step 1: Select Curbside Pickup and Appointment Time
During checkout, choose the Curbside Pickup option and select an appointment time to pick up your order. Curbside Pickup is available 2 business days after your order has been placed and appointments can be scheduled Tuesday – Friday (excluding Punahou holidays), from 9:00 AM to 1:30 PM.
See map/directions ›
- Customers will need to enter through the Upper Manoa Gate, follow Piper's Pali road down just past Alexander Field, and pull off to the right hand side at the top of the Dole Hall loading dock driveway, near the imu pit.
- When you arrive on campus, you will check-in with Security at the entrance and have your temperature taken.
- Continue to the Curbside Pickup location and park in the designated spot along the cones. Please do not block the driveway.
- Give the store a call at (808) 944-5743 when you have parked and provide your name, order #, and car description. We will bring your items to you.
- Just pop the trunk and you’re on your way.
CURBSIDE SAFETY GUIDELINES
- For the safety of you and our staff, face masks are required while on campus
- Please remain inside your vehicle at all times
- Be mindful of vehicular and pedestrian traffic
- Do not come to campus if you:
- have a fever or other flu-like symptoms
- have been in recent contact with a person who may have COVID-19
- have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days